* Power-assisted rack-and-pinion.
* Overall ratio 15.3:1 on center.
* Turning Diameter, Curb-to-Curb-38.1 ft.
* Front calipers aluminum dual piston, custom anodized painted.
* Rotors-330 mm (13 inches) Brembo vented.
* Rear calipers single piston.
* Rotors-296 mm (11.7 inches) Brembo vented.
* Miscellaneous-Subframe connectors.
* Optional stainless steel pedal covers are positioned to provide better heel-to-toe relationship.
* Unique dash panel and custom gauges.
* Unique Mach 1 seats with leather centers designed to appear like '69-'70 Comfortweave.
* Custom aluminum shifter ball.
|Power Team Specifications 2003 |
|Engine Type ||MOD 4.6L DOHC V-8 |
|Displacement ||4.6L, 281 ci |
|Horsepower @ rpm ||300+ @ 6,000 (projected) |
|Torque lb-ft @ rpm ||300+ @ 4,250 (projected) |
|Compression Ratio ||10.1:1 |
|Bore x Stroke ||90.2 mm x 90 mm |
| ||(3.55 in. x 3.54 in.) |
|Fuel System ||Sequential |
| ||(91-octane minimum) |
|Fuel Requirement ||Premium (91-octane minimum) |
|Exhaust System ||Stainless steel with chromed rolled tips |
|Type five-speed manual or four-speed automatic |
|Final Drive Ratio ||3.55:1 |
|Gear Ratios (Manual) ||First-3.38; |
| ||Second-2.00; |